Saturday, September 27, 2014

Cake 3- Concordia Seminary

Cake found July 19, 2014
Location: Chapel Plaza

This cake clearly should have been our first find, but given the fact that I finally had a camera on me after our walk to the zoo, I finally documented.  I have a few pictures of this one, since it is our "home" cake.

The really exciting thing is that Concordia Seminary is also celebrating a big birthday this year as well....175!  While it's not as old as St. Louis, it's still really exciting to have two big celebrations going on.  Our big celebration will take place October 10th, but sadly, it's a Friday and with my work schedule I don't know if I'll have much of  a chance to take part in the festivities.

I've included a few more views of this cake, just for some additional  insights into our campus!





No comments:

Post a Comment