Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cake 13- Sweetology

Found July 27, 2014

We stumbled upon this cake after attending a church service at Village Lutheran Church on Sunday morning.


Sweetology is located right across the street from Village Lutheran Church in Ladue.  As we turned out of the parking lot to head home, I said, "Wait! Stop there's a cake!" We quickly pulled into the parking lot, and lucky for me, I'd still kept my camera in the car from our failed St. Charles search the day before.  Another church-going family stopped to take a picture right before us as well.  

Sweetology is a unique sweet shop that allows you to buy cakes and cookies to decorate with your own special touch.  While they weren't open when we stopped by, I think it sounds like a pretty neat place to check out in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment