Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cake 11- Missouri History Museum

Found July 23, 2014

This cake is located outside the south entrance to the museum.


Prior to visiting the museum (our first "museum" visit since living here), I had learned that the History Museum had a wonderful exhibit that focused on St. Louis' 250th celebration.  I must say that I was very impressed with the exhibit.  I learned a lot about my new city, and really enjoyed all the exhibits the museum had to offer.  We only went to the free exhibits, since we are "poor" students, but still enjoyed every minutes and found it easy to go through in half a day with just the two of us. 

I also really enjoyed the exhibit on the World's Fair, simply because we had visited the Field Museum in Chicago earlier this year and seen their exhibit on the Chicago World's Fair, so it was definitely neat to compare the two.  

For more information on current exhibits and hours, visit the museum's website at http://www.mohistory.org/

I loved how the cake reflected the 250th celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment