Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cake 25- Purina Farms

Found August 2, 2014

Cake is located by the Dog Agility Arena. Our 25th Cake! One tenth done!


I remember visiting Purina Farms when I was a kid and couldn't wait to go back, especially since I had heard that there were baby pigs there, and pigs are my favorite animal.  Someday I will own one!  I have to admit that we got some strange looks by the girl working the visitor desk when we walked in, just two adults, and no kids, but I didn't care.  I was here to see the animals and watch the dog agility show, and see a cake...just leave me be.

Purina Farms was a great experience from the piglets, to the cat house, to the dog agility show...and we even got to see part of the fly ball exposition happening up in their exposition hall.  The cake was really fun, with bright colors and I was happy to see that they posted a sign reminding people to keep off and respect the work of art.  I've seen WAAAAY to many people placing their children on top of the cakes, and it makes me sad.  Because these are creations that artists have worked for hours to share with the public.  Keep them nice for everyone please!


No comments:

Post a Comment