Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cake 146- Edward Jones Dome

Found November 23, 2014


I really wish I would have been paying closer attention when I first began discovering cakes.  If I had, I would have had a chance to get a picture of this cake from the inside when we went to the Packers/Rams game back in August.  At least this one was easier to see than the one inside America's Center.

The Edward Jones Dome was built back in 1995 mainly as a way to lure an NFL team back to St. Louis, which is ironic since now the Rams are considering leaving.  The dome can seat up to 70,000 people and I know from experience that even the "nose-bleed" seats have a pretty nice view. The stadium has also been used for many concerts, most recently hosting One Direction in August.


No comments:

Post a Comment